Zapier Integration with WP Fluent Form
Integrate your Zapier account easily with WP Fluent Form and send emails to your users with no hassle. Here is how you can integrate Zapier with WP Fluent Form entry list.
- Go to Zapier settings of the particular form the entries of which you want to be listed in Zapier.
- Click on Add Webhook in the Zapier Settings tab.
- Name the Zapier Webhook. A Webhook URL will be asked in this tab.
- Login to your Zapier account.
- Click on Make a Zap
- Click on Webhooks. In the next page, select Catch Hook
- In the Pick off a child key section, click Continue.
- Copy the generated URL and paste it in WP Fluent Form’s Zapier Integration settings.
- Set a conditional logic if required.
- Save Notification.