Multiple Column Containers in Fluent Forms
- To add the Container field to your form drag and drop the desired container from the Advanced input fields.
- If you want to create a two-column just drag Two Column Container or for a three-column drag Three Column C
ontainerand drop it into the builder pointer. Here are some snapshots for making things for you.
- These containers will function as your regular builder point. Add/remove/customize Input fields into these containers just like you would have in the regular editor.
All the Column Container has some Basic options including Container Class and Conditional Logic.
- Container Class: Use this option to add your custom CSS classes to the field’s wrapper.
- Conditional Logic: You can create certain rules to dynamically hide/show the input field based on the values from some other fields. To get a better understanding of Conditional Logic, read this
- Save the form when the customization is done.