Partial Entries for Step Forms
Oftentimes, many users don’t fill up long or multi-step forms completely. This results in the partially entered data not getting saved in the form. That’s why WP Fluent Forms has introduced a new feature called the Partial Entries or Save & Continue feature.
Read this simple guide to learn how to apply this feature to your form.
- If you have already created a form before, just add the Form Step field from the Advanced Fields section.
- Then click on the Enable Per step data save(Save & Continue).
- If you enable this then the data will be saved partially even if submit is not clicked.
- Note that the partial save will be triggered on the next button click. For example, if you have a six-step form and user filled up three-step and left the form you will get the three-step data as partial entries.
- Then click over the Resume Stop from last form session, this allows your users to resume the form from where they left off.
- For an example of a six-step form, If the user filled up three-step and left the form or refreshes the page, he will resume in the step he left which is the third step.
And you can also see the abandoned or Partial Entries of the users when you go to the Settings & Entries tab.