Integrate Gist with WP Fluent Forms WordPress Form Builder Plugin
Integrate your Gist account easily with WP Fluent Forms. Here is how you can integrate Gist with WP Fluent Forms.
- Hover over Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and go to Modules (WP Fluent Form Sidebar).
- Now go back to Settings by hovering over Fluent Forms and click on GetGist and enter your API Key
If you do not have an API key, please log in to your GetGist account and go to Settings>API Keys. If you don’t have a GetGist account, you can sign up for one here.
- Copy the API key and paste it in WP Fluent Forms Gist Settings panel and click on Save Settings.
- After saving the API keys go to All Forms and select the form you want to integrate with your Gist account. Go to Settings of the particular form as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on Add New Integration. Choose the integration you want for example GetGist Integration
- Configure the settings according to your requirements. Configure Field Mapping. Correlate the Gist Fields with the form’s input fields (e.g. Email Address with Email, First Name with names[First Name], Last Name with names[Last Name], Birthday with Date of Birth etc)
- Toggle on/off Landing URL, Push IP Address. When both option is enabled, FluentForm will pass the form page URL and the last_seen_ip to the gist lead.
- Set Conditional Logic if necessary. This Conditional Logic can be set just like the regular Conditional Logic and if subscribers will be added to list only if they satisfy the conditions set.
Click Create GetGist Feed to finalize your settings.