Gist Integration with WP Fluent Forms
Integrate your Gist account easily with WP Fluent Forms. Here is how you can integrate Gist with WP Fluent Forms.
Steps to integrate Gist with WP Fluent Forms
- Activate the Gist module
- Create a GetGist account
- Copy API key & paste it in the Gist Settings panel
- Create/Use a form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integration feed & map the fields
- Hover over Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and go to Modules (WP Fluent Form Sidebar).
- Now go back to Settings by hovering over Fluent Forms and click on GetGist and enter your API Key
If you do not have an API key, please log in to your GetGist account and go to Settings > API & Integrations from their select API key, and copy the provided API key. If you don’t have a GetGist account, you can sign up for one here.
- Paste the API key in the WP Fluent Forms Gist Settings panel and click on Save Settings. You will see a success message as per the screenshot below.
- Now open a form that you want to integrate with Gist or create a new form and go to the Settings & Integrations section of the form. Under Marketing & CRM Integrations click on Add New Integration. Choose the integration you want for example GetGist Integration.
- Configure the settings according to your requirements. Give a name to your Integration Feed. Correlate the Gist Fields with the form’s input fields (e.g. Email Address with Email, Name with the name field, Phone with the phone field, etc).
- Toggle on/off Landing URL, Push IP Address. When both options is enabled, FluentForm will pass the form page URL and the last_seen_ip to the gist lead.
- Set Conditional Logic if necessary. This Conditional Logic can be set just like the regular Conditional Logic and if subscribers will be added to list only if they satisfy the conditions set.
Click Create GetGist Feed to finalize your settings.