Telegram Messenger Integration with WP Fluent Forms
Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging freeware software and application service. Fluent Forms can be easily integrated with Telegram so now you can send instant notifications to telegram groups or channels using your Fluent Forms. After setting up the integration it will send an instant notification upon new form submission.
- First, enable the Telegram module from the modules page and click the settings icon.
- Then follow these steps to get the Chat ID and Bot Token to get your Telegram Integration up and running.
- Create a Telegram Bot by sending ‘
/newbot'command to @BotFather in your Telegram application.
- After finishing the steps the bot @BotFather will provide you the Bot Token.
- Copy and paste the token into the Bot Token field (check the below screenshot).
- Now you will need a Channel or Group to send your notification.
- First, create a Channel or Group in Telegram.
- Add the Bot you created as Administrator to your Channel or Group
- Get the Chat ID of the Channel or Group. Get it from @JsonDumpBot , just forward a message from your channel to @JsonDumpBot
- You will get the ID of the Channel/ Group from there. Copy & Paste the ID to the ID input field in the settings page above.
- You can also insert a test message after then click Save settings, if the settings are correct you will see a message in your Telegram and the settings will be saved.
Your Telegram API Integration is complete now. Now we will add the integration in a form.
- Go to the Settings & Integrations tab of your form and click on Marketing & CRM Integrations option. This will take you to the All Form Integrations page, here you have to click over Add New Integration on the top right corner. Then scroll down and select Telegram Integration from the dropdown menu.
- On this Telegram Integration page below, you can select your inputs and compose the notification message for Telegram. You can also add another Channel or Group ID here, which will override the Global chat ID.
- Click the “Update Telegram Messenger Feed” button when done. You have successfully integrated Telegram Messenger with your form. Whenever a new form is submitted you will receive a telegram notification.