Automizy Integration with Fluent Forms
Automizy is a powerful email marketing service that allows you to collect, automate, and reach visitors to your site through its robust email templates and campaign tools. Fluent Forms allows you to integrate the popular Automizy email marketing service into any email list.
Integrate your Automizy account easily with Fluent Forms Pro by following the steps mentioned below –
Steps to integrate Automizy with Fluent Forms
- Activate the Automizy Module
- Get your Automizy API Token
- Use the API Token with the Automizy Module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integrations feed & Map the input fields
- Go to the Integration Modules from Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the Automizy Module as shown in the screenshot below.
- Again hover over Fluent Forms Pro and go to Settings. Select Automizy and you will be asked for the Automizy API Token here.
- If you do not have an Automizy account, you can sign up here.
- After that, Go to Settings –> API Token –> New API Key.
- Copy the API key to use this in the next step.
- Now Paste it Automizy Global Settings tab in Fluent Forms & Save Settings.
- Now go to the particular form’s settings for the entries you want to be listed in Automizy. Click on Add New Integration and select Automizy Integration from the dropdown.
- Name the feed and select the Automizy fields from the dropdown.
- Configure the fields and map them to the Automizy list’s corresponding rows.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here.
- Click on Create Automizy Feed when the configuration is done.