Automizy Integration WP Fluent Forms
Automizy is a powerful email marketing service that allows you to collect, automate, and reach visitors to your site through its robust email templates and campaign tools.
WP Fluent Forms allows you to integrate to any email lists of the popular Automizy email marketing service. In order to integrate Fluent Forms with Automizy you need the following:
- WP Fluent Forms Pro Addon. Note that you also need the free WP Fluent Forms WordPress plugin.
- An active Automizy account.
- Automizy API token.
- At first, Hover over Fluent Forms Pro and go to Integrations Modules (WordPress admin panel sidebar). Now scroll down to find the Automizy Module or use the search bar to find. Now turn on the module as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now click on the small setting icon which will lead you to the API setting page. When the module is turned on, you can also access the Automizy API setting panel by hovering over Fluent Forms Pro and going to the Settings.
- Now Enter your Automizy API Token. If you do not have an API token yet, please log in to your Automizy account and go to Settings>API Token>NEW API KEY. You can also use an existing one.
- Copy the API key and paste it in WP Fluent Form Automizy Settings panel and click on Save Settings.
- Now Go to All Forms and select the form you want to integrate with your Automizy account and click settings.
- From Marketing & CRM Integrations, click on Add New Integration. Choose the integration you want for example Automizy.
- Configure the settings according to your requirements. Give the feed a name, select the Automizy list the data is to be fed in from the Dropdown list.
- Configure Field Mapping. Correlate the Automizy Fields with the form’s input fields (e.g. Email Address with Email, First Name with names[First Name], Last Name with names[Last Name]. You can also map to the Custom Automizy Fields for example I mapped the Phone field with the input phone number.
- Set Conditional Logic if necessary. This Conditional Logic can be set just like the regular Conditional Logic and if subscribers will be added to list only if they satisfy the conditions set.
- Click Update Automizy Feed to finalize your settings.