Discord Integration with WP Fluent Forms
Integrate your Discord channel with WP Fluent Forms and receive the form submission data in Discord.
Steps to integrate Fluent Forms with Discord
- Enable the Discord Integration
- Create a Discord Channel
- Copy & Paste Webhook URL in the Settings tab
- Save the Settings
- Now go to your Discord app or open discord in your browser. You can create a new server by clicking on the plus (+) icon or you can use your existing server.
- Click on the channel that you just created and click on the setting icon.
- Now select Integrations from the drop-down menu and click the Create Webhook button.
- Copy the Webhook URL that you will need for the next step.
- Now go to the form you want to integrate with and use the path Setting & Integration > Marketing & CRM Integration > Add New Integration > Discord Integration
- Paste the Webhook URL and fill in the details for the Feed Name, Description, the input fields that you want to send to discord and also add a Footer text if you want.
- You can also send conditional notification enabling the Conditional logic.