Help Message Customization in WP Fluent Forms WordPress Plugin
Help Messages can be set in WP Fluent Forms to make your forms more understandable to the audience.
*Please note that this video was recorded with our previous version , we are going to upload video tutorial with the current version very soon.
- Go to Input Customization of the input field you want Help Messages to be displayed for.
- Go to Advanced Options.
- Set the Help Message as required.
- Save the form.
- Help Messages can be positioned and presented in different ways.
- Go to Settings & Integrations >Form Settings>Form Layout.
- In the Help Message Placement option, choose your preference.
– Beside Label shows the Help Message as a tooltip.
– Choosing Below Input Fields will show the help message below the blank input field (not as a placeholder).
– Choosing Focus on the Element presents the help message only when that particular field is selected.
Click Save Settings when you are done with the customization.