Platformly Integration with Fluent Forms
Platformly is an integrated email marketing, marketing automation, and small business CRM. Save time while growing your business with sales automation. Use Fluent Forms to collect customer information and automatically add it to your Platformly list.
Integrate your Platformly account easily with Fluent Forms Pro by following the steps mentioned below-
Steps to integrate Platformly with Fluent Forms
- Activate the Platformly Module
- Create a Platformly Account
- Get the Platformly API key & Project id
- Use the Platformly API key & Project id with the Platformly module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integrations feed & map the fields
- Go to the Integration Modules from Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the Platformly Module, as shown in the screenshot below-
- Again hover over Fluent Forms Pro and go to Settings. Select Platformly, and you will be asked for the Platformly API Key & Project id here.
- To retrieve the API Key, log in to your Platformly profile.
- If you don’t have a Platformly account, you can sign up here.
- Click on the profile icon from the top-right corner of the dashboard and go to API Docs & Keys. Copy the API Key as shown in the screenshot below.
- Again, click on the profile icon from the top-right corner of the dashboard and, go to Setup & get the Project ID.
- Paste the Platformly API Key and Project id to Platformly’s Global Settings tab and click on Save Settings.
- Now go to the settings of the particular form, the entries which you want to be listed in Platformly. Click on Add New Integration and select Platformly Integration from the dropdown.
- Correlate the Platformly Fields with the forms input fields (e.g., Email Address with Email, Name with names[Name], etc).
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here.
- Click on Create Platformly Feed when the configuration is done.