User Login Requirement in Fluent Forms
Enabling Fluent Forms User Login Requirement functionality will ensure that only your registered users can fill up a form, not others.
- First, go to Settings & Integrations of the form you want to Enable the login requirement.
- Then move to Form Settings → Scheduling & Restrictions (below Form Layout)
- In the Login Requirement Settings, Toggle on Require user to be logged in.
- Define the message to be shown to your unregistered / logged-out users.
- Click on Save Settings after your customization is done.