How to Integrate Stripe with Fluent Forms
To integrate Stripe into Fluent Forms, you must have a Stripe account first. If you don’t have a Stripe account, you should sign up once now.
[Stripe integration is a pro feature, and only users of the pro version will be able to use this
- To set up Stripe with Fluent Forms, go to the global Settings from your dashboard and then choose Payment Settings from the left sidebar.
- Check the Status box to Enable the Payment Module. This will unlock several payment options.
- Now, you can go to the Payment Methods tab and Enable Stripe Payment Method.
- Here, the payment method has been set to Test Mode. Below that, you will see the Connect with Stripe button; click on it.
- This will take you to another page where you have to include the Email address & click on Continue. Then you have to follow a few steps to complete the Stripe Integration.
- The next step is to enter the Password & click on the Login button.
- Then, you must add your Mobile Number & click on Send Text.
- You will then be asked to enter your Verification Code which will be texted to your mobile number. As a result, your Stripe account gets secured & provides an Emergency Backup code for safety. Then click on the Next button.
- Next, select the account you’d like to connect to Fluent Forms, or you can Create a New Account. If you select an existing account, then click on the Connect button.
- After that, you need to add your Business Details, such as your Registered business address & Type of Business. You can also add personal details like the Legal Name of the Person, Email Address, Date of Birth, Home Address, etc. Then click on Continue.
- Then you can include your Business details like Industry, Business Website & Product Description. And click on the Continue button.
- Next, select an account for payouts by adding the Routing number and Account Number. Again, click on the Continue button.
- Give your Customer support details like Statement descriptor, Shortened descriptor, Customer support phone number & Customer Support Address. Then click on Continue.
- Then, you will be taken to the Review Details page. If any required information is missing, you have to fill it out. After you’re done, click on the Submit button to save your details.
- After clicking on Submit, your Stripe Account will be integrated into Fluent Forms.
- Now, create a new form or an existing form. Add your desired Payment Fields.
- Set the Element Label, and place your Label. Set the Admin Field Label and Product Display Table.
- On the Payment Settings, put the price of each product.
- Next, add a Payment Method Field and set the Element Label. Choose your Payment Methods. Save the form and Preview it before launching. And that’s it!
Please be notified, that an error message will appear if you haven’t configured your Stripe business account.
Fluent Forms, by default, use Stripe Connect, which is recommended by Stripe for Stripe Verified Partners. If you want to disable Stripe Connect and use the traditional API Key method, please add the following code to your theme’s functions.php file or code snippet plugin.