Set up Form Submission Confirmation Message in WP Fluent Forms
When someone fills up a form on your website, you will need to show him a confirmation message to assure him of the form submission.
In WP Fluent Form, we have set a default confirmation message that says- “Thank you for your message. We will get in touch with you shortly.” But you can customize this message according to your requirements. Here is how you can do that.
*Please note that this video was recorded with our previous version , we are going to upload video tutorial with the current version very soon
As we have also rolled out Conditional Confirmation feature, it is suggested that you know more about it here: Conditional Confirmation Message in WP Fluent Forms
To set up a customized form submission confirmation message, go to the Settings & Integrations tab on top when setting up your form.
You can also go to Settings & Integrations from dashbaord Fluent Forms> All Forms > Settings like this.
Here you will find three different options to show when someone has submitted a form.
a) Same Page
- Same Page is selected by default. It enables you to show the successful form submission message on the same page the form is positioned in.
- Edit your confirmation message in the Message to show field.
b) To a Page
- Enables you to redirect your subscriber to a page of your own website; let it be a customized Welcome page, or Homepage, or your blog index.
- In the To a Page option, select the page you want your subscriber redirected to using the drop-down menu named Select Page.
c) To a Custom URL
- Enables you to redirect your subscriber to a page/website that is not in your domain.
- Put the outbound URL you want your subscriber redirected to in the Custom URL field.
- You can also use one of your field to take URL input from user , for example URL field.
Save your customization by clicking on the Save Settings button on the top-right.
As we have also rolled out Conditional Confirmation feature, it is suggested that you know more about it here: Conditional Confirmation Message in WP Fluent Form