ActiveCampaign Integration with WP Fluent Form
Integrate your ActiveCampaign account easily with WP Fluent Forms and send emails to your users with no hassle. Here is how you can integrate ActiveCampaign with WP Fluent Form entry list.
Steps to integrate ActiveCampaign with WP Fluent Forms
- Activate the ActiveCampaign Module
- Get your ActiveCampaign API URL & API key
- Use the API key & URL with ActiveCampaign module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integrations feed & Map the input fields
- Go to Modules from WP Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar)>ActiveCampaign (WP Fluent Form Sidebar) Turn on ActiveCampaign Module as shown on the screenshot below.
- Again hover over Fluent Forms Pro and go to Settings as shown in the screenshot below. Select ActiveCampaign and you will be asked for the ActiveCampaign API URL and an API Key here.
- If you don’t have an ActiveCampaign account, you can sign up for one here.
- To retrieve these, log into your ActiveCampaign profile. In the sidebar Go to Settings>Developer. An API URL and an API Key will be available on this page.
- Copy the API URL and the API Key and paste it to WP Fluent Form’s ActiveCampaign settings tab.
- Save Settings.
- Now go to the settings of the particular form the entries of which you want to be listed in ActiveCampaign.
- Click on Add New.
- Name the feed and select from the dropdown the ActiveCampaign list this form’s entries will be listed in.
- Configure the fields and connect them to the ActiveCampaign list’s corresponding rows.
- Enable Instant Responders and Send the Last Broadcast Campaign if required.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about WP Fluent Forms Conditional logics here.
- Click on Create ActiveCampaign Feed when the configuration is done.