ActiveCampaign Integration with Fluent Forms
ActiveCampaign is an integrated email marketing, marketing automation, and small business CRM. Save time while growing your business with sales automation.
Integrate your ActiveCampaign account easily with Fluent Forms Pro and send emails to your users with no hassle. Here is how you can integrate ActiveCampaign with Fluent Forms.
Steps to integrate ActiveCampaign with Fluent Forms
- Activate the ActiveCampaign Module
- Get your ActiveCampaign API URL & API key
- Use the API key & URL with the ActiveCampaign module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integrations feed & Map the input fields
- Go to the Integration Modules from Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the ActiveCampaign Module as shown in the screenshot below.
- Again hover over Fluent Forms Pro and go to Settings. Select ActiveCampaign and you will be asked for the ActiveCampaign API URL and an API Key here.
- If you don’t have an ActiveCampaign account, you can sign up here.
- To retrieve these, log into your ActiveCampaign profile. In the sidebar Go to Settings → Developer. An API URL and an API Key will be available on this page.
- Copy the API URL and the API Key to use them in the next step.
- Now paste them to the ActiveCampaign Global Settings tab in Fluent Forms & Save Settings.
- Now go to the settings of the particular form the entries which you want to be listed in ActiveCampaign. Click on Add New Integration and select ActiveCampaign Integration from the dropdown.
- Name the feed and select the ActiveCampaign fields from the dropdown.
- Configure the fields and map them to the ActiveCampaign list’s corresponding rows.
- Enable Instant Responder and Send the Last Broadcast Campaign if required.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here.
- Click on Create ActiveCampaign Feed when the configuration is done.