FluentCRM integration with Fluent Forms
An online form is one of the most efficient ways to gather leads without crossing any boundaries. FluentCRM features forms that allow you to gather information about your prospects and add contacts who are interested in your services. Just follow along with this easy guide to learn how to integrate FluentCRM with Fluent Forms.
First of all, make sure that you have FluentCRM installed in your dashboard.
- Then go to your Fluent Forms dashboard and go to the Integration Modules option. Scroll down to the FluentCRM module & turn on this module.
- Now, go to the particular form’s settings for the entries you want to be listed in FluentCRM. Click on Add New Integration and select FluentCRM Integration from the dropdown.
- Name the Feed & select the FluentCRM fields from the dropdown and create the FluentCRM Feed.
- Configure the fields and map them to the FluentCRM corresponding fields.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here
- Click on Create FluentCRM Feed when the configuration is done.