How to Create a WordPress User Update Form with Fluent Forms
The user profile editing option for any form is a fantastic feature of Fluent Forms. You can make the WordPress User Update process super easy by creating a user update form using Fluent Forms. Users will be able to update their information on a sophisticated form.
In this article, we will show you how to create a User Update form.
Please note that, user update will only run, if the user is logged in.
- At first, go to the Integration Modules from Fluent Forms Pro (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the User Registration or Update Module as shown in the screenshot below –
- Now, move on to the Marketing & CRM Integrations section of the particular form settings.
- Click on Add New Integration and select User Registration or Update Integration from the dropdown.
- Name the feed and select the User Update fields from the dropdown.
- Configure the fields and map them to the User Update list’s corresponding rows.
- Once the user update integration is accomplished, the username will always be fixed.
- You can also set the User Meta on this setting.
- In the first column, type your user meta, and in the second column select its corresponding value by the down arrow icon.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here.
Note that, User can do both Registration and Update in a single form.
To know more about User Registration, you can follow the link.