OnePageCRM Integration with Fluent Forms
OnePageCRM is an action-focused sales CRM that helps small and medium-sized businesses stay in control of their sales. Focus on what needs to be done next, follow up with every lead, keep the team on the same page, and close more deals, one sales action at a time.
Integrate your OnePageCRM account easily with Fluent Forms Pro by following the steps mentioned below –
- Activate the OnePageCRM Module
- Get your OnePageCRM User ID & API Key
- Use the OnePageCRM User ID & API Key with the OnePageCRM module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integrations feed & Map the input fields
- Go to the Integration Modules from Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the OnePageCRM Module, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Again hover over Fluent Forms Pro and go to Settings. Select OnePageCRM, and you will be asked for the OnePageCRM User ID & API Key here.
- After logging into your OnePageCRM account and navigating to this link then, select Apps and Integration
- Now select the API from here
- The User ID and API key can be found here
- Copy the User ID & API key to use them in the next step
- Paste your OnePageCRM User ID & API Key to OnePageCRM’s Global Settings tab.
- Click on Save Settings
- Now go to the particular form’s settings for the entries you want to be listed in OnePageCRM. Click on Add New Integration and select OnePageCRM Integration from the dropdown.
- Name the Feed & select the OnePageCRM services from the dropdown and create the OnePageCRM Feed.
- Configure the fields and map them to the OnePageCRM corresponding fields.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here.
- Click on Create OnePageCRM Feed when the configuration is done.