Webhook Integration with Fluent Forms
Broadcast your Fluent Forms Submission to any web API endpoint with the powerful webhook module.
Integrate any Webhook with Fluent Forms Pro by following the steps mentioned below –
Steps to integrate Webhook with Fluent Forms
- Activate the Webhooks Module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Create a new Webhook from the Form Settings
- Go to the Integration Modules from Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the Webhooks Module as shown in the screenshot below-
- Now, go to the settings of the particular form the entries which you want to be listed in Webhooks. Click on Add New and select Webhooks Integration from the dropdown.
- Configure the Webhook.
- Name: Enter a feed name to uniquely identify this setup.
- Request URL: Enter the URL to be used in the Webhook request (The URL is provided by the Webhook recipient).
- Request Method: Select the HTTP method used for the webhook request. Choose from GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, or DELETE here.
- Request Format: Select the format for the webhook request. Select between FORM and JSON from the drop-down menu.
- Request Header: Select if any headers should be sent with the webhook request.
- Request Body: Select if all fields or select fields should be sent with the webhook request.
- Request Fields: If Selected Fields have opted in the previous option, this one will appear. Choose from the fields you want to be in the Request Body.
- Conditional Logic: Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here.
- Click on Create Webhook Feed when the configuration is done.