Webhook Integration with WP Fluent Forms
Integrate any Webhook with WP Fluent Form entry list with this option. In this documentation, integration of webhooks with WP Fluent Form will be discussed.
- Go to Settings of the particular form the entries of which you want to be integrated with the webhook.
- Click on Add New, or Create One.
- Configure the Webhook.
- Name: Enter a feed name to uniquely identify this setup.
- Request URL: Enter the URL to be used in the Webhook request.
- Request Method: Select the HTTP method used for the webhook request. Choose from GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE here.
- Request Format: Select the format for the webhook request. Select between FORM and JSON from the drop-down menu.
- Request Header: Select if any headers should be sent with the webhook request.
- Request Body: Select if all fields or select fields should be sent with the webhook request.
- Request Fields: If Selected Fields is opted in the previous option, this one will appear. Choose from the fields you want to be in the Request Body.
- Conditional Logics: Enable Conditional Logic if any conditions are to be fulfilled for this integration.
- Click on Create Webhook Feed when the integration settings are done.