Webhook Integration with WP Fluent Forms
Integrate any Webhook with WP Fluent Form entry list with this option. In this documentation, integration of webhooks with WP Fluent Form will be discussed.
Steps to create Webhook in FluentForm
- Activate the Webhooks Module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Create a new Webhook from the Form Settings
- Hover over Fluent Forms and go to Integration Modules (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and enable the Webhooks module.
- Go to the settings & Integrations section of a form and select Webhook from the sidebar and click on Add New.
- Configure the Webhook.
- Name: Enter a feed name to uniquely identify this setup.
- Request URL: Enter the URL to be used in the Webhook request (The URL is provided by the Webhook recipient).
- Request Method: Select the HTTP method used for the webhook request. Choose from GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE here.
- Request Format: Select the format for the webhook request. Select between FORM and JSON from the drop-down menu.
- Request Header: Select if any headers should be sent with the webhook request.
- Request Body: Select if all fields or select fields should be sent with the webhook request.
- Request Fields: If Selected Fields is opted in the previous option, this one will appear. Choose from the fields you want to be in the Request Body.
- Conditional Logics: Enable Conditional Logic if any conditions are to be fulfilled for this integration.
- Click on Create Webhook Feed when the integration settings are done.