Conditional Email Notification in WP Fluent Forms WordPress Plugin
Via email notification, get notified every time someone fills up a form. With WP Fluent Forms, you can also get notified, or notify your team members only when a form is filled up with a particular trigger action. To enable this, go through the following steps.
*Please note that this video was recorded with our previous version , we are going to upload video tutorial with the current version very soon.
- Click on Edit of the form you want email-notification enabled.
- Go to Settings & Integrations (Top bar) > Email Notifications (Sidebar)
- Click on Add Notification.
- Name the Email Notification
- Select Enter Email in the Send To field and define the email address you want your email notifications delivered to. This address can be your website admin’s email address or whatever address suits you.
- Define Subject of the notification email. You can also add data from submitted entries using the dropdown list of the input fields in your form for ease of use.
- Configure the Email Body the way you want to see in your preferred orientation. Use the Add Shortcodes dropdown for ease of use. Also for advanced customization, edit the message body in HTML codes in Text tab.
- In the Advanced Email notification settings, you can configure if someone else also needs to be notified of an entry submission (your teammates, support staffs etc.)
- Define the From Name, Email Address, Reply To address that is to be shown in the notification email sent to the addressees of the notification email. And define which email addresses the notification emails will be sent to in the BCC field.
- Define the condition for which this confirmation emails will to be sent.
- Select “Any” if the submissions require to respond to any one of the conditions defined. Select “All” if the field requires to fulfill multiple conditions.
- Define the Input fields that the conditional emails would rely upon.
- Define what logics are to be satisfied- equal/not equal, greater than/less than, contains, start with/ends with.
- Define the conditions or values that are to be met.
- When all is set, click on the Save Notification button. Otherwise, this notification setup will not be effective.