Google Sheets Integration with Fluent Forms
Integrate your Google Sheets easily with Fluent Forms and send user submissions to your Google Spreadsheet with no hassle.
Integrate your Google Sheets account easily with Fluent Forms Pro by following the steps mentioned below –
Steps to integrate Google Sheets with Fluent Forms
- Activate the Google Sheets Module
- Get the Google Sheets access code
- Copy & paste it into Google Sheets settings
- Setup the integrations feed & add Spreadsheet ID
- Add Worksheet Name
- Map all the form fields
- Go to the Integration Modules from Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the Google Sheets Module as shown in the screenshot below-
- Again hover over Fluent Forms Pro and go to Settings and select Google Sheets as shown on the screenshot below. You will be asked for a Google Sheets Access Code here.
- Click on the “Get Google Sheet Access Code“.
- A new window will open and you might need to select the email associated with your spreadsheet account.
- Note that as this integration is new, It’s not yet verified by Google. Hence, you might see a warning “This app hasn’t been verified by Google yet. Only proceed if you know and trust the developer.” Ignore the message until Fluent Forms Google Sheets integration is verified by Google.
- Click on Advanced located in the bottom left corner and you will see “Go to Fluent Forms Google Sheet Integration (unsafe)“, Go ahead and click on it.
- Now another popup window will appear asking for permission. Click allow to give Fluent Forms permission to create and update the spreadsheet. Again you will be asked to confirm your choice. Go ahead and confirm it.
- As soon as you confirm your choice, you will be given the Access Code. Copy it and go back to Google Sheet’s Global Settings tab and paste the code.
- Click on the “Verify Code” and if you did everything right previously you will see the success message “Your google sheet API key is verified and successfully set.“
- Now, go to the particular form’s settings for the entries you want to send to Google Spreadsheet. Click on Add New Integration and select Google Sheet from the dropdown.
- Now you need to configure the settings according to your requirements. At first, give the feed a name and then enter the Spreadsheet ID. To get the Spreadsheet ID, Open your google sheet where you want to receive the entries or create a new one. The URL of your spreadsheet has its id. Check the screenshot. The marked portion is the id of this particular spreadsheet.
For example, if the spreadsheet URL is:
Then the id of the spreadsheet will be:
- Now you need to enter your Worksheet Name carefully. One spreadsheet can have multiple Worksheets like Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3, or your defined name. See the screenshot to find the worksheet’s name.
- Now the final setting is the “Spreadsheet Fields“. Name the field as you want and map it with the forms field. In my case, I just wanted to send the name, email, and message inputs from the form entries to the sheet. You can have as many fields as you want.
- Click on the “Create Google Sheet Feed” button when the configuration is done. You have successfully integrated Google Sheets with your form.