MailerLite Integration with WP Fluent Forms
Steps to integrate Mailerlite with WP Fluent Forms
- Activate the Mailerlite Module
- Create a Mailerlite account
- Copy & Paste API key in the Settings tab
- Save the Settings
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and hover over Fluent Forms Pro. Then choose Integration Modules and find the MailerLite Module. Enable the option.
- To get the MailerLite API key, sign in to your MailerLite dashboard and go to the top-right dropdown menu and choose integrations.
- Now choose Developer API and copy the API key from the bottom of this page as shown in the screenshot below.
- From Fluent Forms, Global Settings, go to MailerLite Tab and add the API Key that you have already copied previously. Save the settings and a success message will be shown.
- Now create a new form or open an existing form and go to the Settings & Integrations tab, under Marketing & CRM Integrations click on Add New Integration and select MailerLite Integration from the List.
- Select a Group List and Map the necessary Fields to send the data over to MailerLite.
Don’t’ forget to save the settings! And that’s all.