MailerLite Integration with Fluent Forms
MailerLite is an email marketing software for designers and their clients. Use Fluent Forms to add subscribers to MailerLite.
Integrate your MailerLite account easily with Fluent Forms Pro by following the steps mentioned below –
Steps to integrate MailerLite with Fluent Forms
- Activate the MailerLite Module
- Create a MailerLite Account
- Get the MailerLite API Key
- Use the MailerLite API Key with the MailerLite module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integrations feed & Map the input fields
- Go to the Integration Modules from Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the MailerLite Module as shown in the screenshot below-
- To get the MailerLite API Key, sign in to your MailerLite dashboard and go to the top-right dropdown menu and choose integrations.
- Now choose Developer API and Copy the API key from the bottom of this page as shown in the screenshot below.
- Paste your MailerLite API Key to MailerLite’s Global Settings tab.
- Don’t forget to save the settings and a success message will be shown.
- Now go to the particular form’s settings for the entries you want to be listed in MailerLite. Click on Add New Integration and select MailerLite Integration from the dropdown.
- Select a Group List and Map the necessary Fields to send the data over to MailerLite.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here
- Click on Create MailerLite Feed when the configuration is done.