How to Integrate hCaptcha in Fluent Forms
hCaptcha is one of the most popular independent CAPTCHA services. Preventing bot submissions using hCaptcha is a contemporary, privacy-conscious solution.
To integrate hCaptcha you’ll need a Site Key and a Secret Key from hCaptcha by following the below steps-
- Go to the Global Settings and then select hCaptcha. Then you will be redirected to the hCaptcha Settings page.
- Now, you need a Site Key and a Secret Key to add.
- If you don’t have a hCaptcha account, you can sign up here
- Select the option Add hCaptcha for Publishers to my website or app.
- Copy the Site Key and Secret Key to use them for future uses.
- Paste the Site key and Secret Key to the hCaptcha Settings in Fluent Forms.
- Don’t forget to Save Settings.
- Then your hCaptcha input field in Fluent Forms will be visible.
- For more details about creating a form, click here
- Save the form when the customization is done.
You are done! Now you can add this awesome field to your desired form at any time you want.