Zapier Integration with Fluent Forms
The fluent Forms Zapier module allows you to connect your WordPress forms with over 5000+ web apps.
Integrate your Zapier account easily with Fluent Forms Pro by following the steps mentioned below –
Steps to integrate Zapier with Fluent Forms
- Activate the Zapier Module
- Get your Webhook URL
- Use the Webhook URL with the Zapier module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integrations feed & paste the Webhook URL
- Go to the Integration Modules from Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the Zapier Module, as shown in the screenshot below-
- Now, go to the settings of the particular form and the entries which you want to be listed in Zapier. Click on Add New Integration and select Zapier Integration from the dropdown.
- Name the Zapier Webhook. A Webhook URL will be asked in this tab.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here.
- To get the Webhook URL first, log in to your Zapier account and click on Make a Zap.
- Select Webhooks as the App Event. Please note that Webhooks is a Premium feature of Zapier.
- Select Catch Hook as the Trigger Event and click continue.
- In the Next step, a Custom Webhook URL will be generated.
- Copy the URL to use this for further use.
- Paste the Webhook URL that you just copied from Zapier in the Webhook field of Fluent Forms Zapier Integration settings. And click on the Save Notification.
- To Test the trigger, you have to send sample data to Zapier.
- Just click on the Send Data Sample button from the Zapier integration in Fluent forms or submit the form from preview mode with some random data.
- Afterward, click the Test Trigger button in Zapier, and you will get a successful request containing the labels of all the form input fields that are added to the form and also the data in case of form submission.
- Click the Continue button to finish setting up the Trigger.
- After that, you can set up an Action that will connect another App with Zapier and send the form data upon submission to that App using the integration you have just created.