Zapier Integration with WP Fluent Form
Integrate your Zapier account easily with WP Fluent Form and send emails to your users with no hassle. Here is how you can integrate Zapier with WP Fluent Form entry list.
Steps to integrate Zapier with WP Fluent Form
- Activate the Zapier Module
- Get your Webhook URL
- Use the Webhook URL with Zapier Module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integrations feed & paste the Webhook URL
- At first go to Fluent Forms Pro, Click on Modules, and Turn on Zapier Module as shown in the screenshot below.
- Go to Zapier settings of the particular form the entries of which you want to be listed in Zapier. Click on Add Webhook in the Zapier Settings tab.
- Name the Zapier Webhook. A Webhook URL will be asked in this tab.
- Login to your Zapier account.
- Click on Make a Zap.
- Click on Webhooks. In the next page, select Catch Hook.
- In the Pick off a child key section, click Continue.
- Copy the generated URL and paste it in WP Fluent Form’s Zapier Integration settings.
- Set a conditional logic if required.
- Save Notification.