Zapier Integration with WP Fluent Forms
Integrate your Zapier account easily with WP Fluent Form and send emails to your users with no hassle. Here is how you can integrate Zapier with WP Fluent Form entry list.
Steps to integrate Zapier with WP Fluent Form
- Activate the Zapier Module
- Get your Webhook URL
- Use the Webhook URL with Zapier Module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integrations feed & paste the Webhook URL
- At first go to Fluent Forms Pro, Click on Integration Modules, and Turn on Zapier Module as shown in the screenshot below.
- Go to Zapier settings of the particular form the entries of which you want to be listed in Zapier. Click on Add Webhook in the Zapier Settings tab.
- Name the Zapier Webhook. A Webhook URL will be asked in this tab.
- Also, set any conditional logics if required.
- To get the Webhook URL at first. Log in to your Zapier account and Click on Make a Zap.
- Select Webhooks as the App Event. Please note that the Webhooks is a Premium feature of Zapier.
- Select Catch Hook as the Trigger Event and click continue.
- In the Next step a Custom Webhook URL will be generated. Copy the URL for later.
- Paste the Webhook URL that you just copied from Zapier in the Webhook field of Fluent Form’s Zapier Integration settings. And save the integration.
- To Test the trigger, you have to send sample data to Zapier. Just click on the Send Data Sample button from the Zapier integration in Fluent forms or submit the form from preview mode with some random data.
- Afterward, click the Test Trigger button in Zapier and you will get a successful request containing the labels of all the form input fields that are added in the form and also the data in case of form submission.
- Click the Continue button to finish setting up the Trigger.
- After that, you can set up an Action that will connect another App with Zapier and send the form data upon submission to that App using the integration that you have just created.