ConvertKit Integration With WP Fluent Form Plugin
Integrate your ConvertKit account easily with WP Fluent Forms and send emails to your users with no hassle. Here is how you can integrate your WP Fluent Form entries list to ConvertKit. If you don’t have a ConvertKit account, you can sign up for one here.
Steps to integrate ConvertKit with WP Fluent Forms
- Create an account on ConvertKit
- Activate the ConvertKit module
- Get your API key & API Secret
- Copy & Paste the API key in the settings tab
- Create/Use a form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integration feed & map the fields
- To connect WP Fluent Form with Convertkit, login to Convertkit and visit the Account tab then click Account Settings in the top right corner. Now copy the API key and API Secret as shown in the screenshot below. Click the ‘show’ button to view your API Secret.
- Now come back into your WordPress dashboard and hover over Fluent Form Pro. Choose Modules and turn the Convertkit module on as shown in the screenshot below.
- Go back to the Fluent Form Settings by hovering over the Fluent Form Pro tab again and you will see all the turned on modules, Choose Convertkit and paste your API key API secret here.
- Save the settings and your Convertkit account is ready to receive WP Fluent Form entries seamlessly. You will see a success message like the screenshot below. Now you can disconnect & connect Convertkit API & Secret Key again from WP Fluent Form Dashboard.
Well done!! ConvertKit successfully integrated with WP Fluent Forms.
That’s all. It’s time to make an awesome form with WP Fluent Form. Learn how to use WP Fluent Form & stand out your business from others by making some effective forms.
- Now you might want to set up your particular form with ConvertKit to push the entries. To do that, select the form you want to connect with your ConvertKit by going into All Forms and clicking the settings. You will be redirected to the Settings & Integration tab (Top bar) and from here select the Marketing & CRM Integrations tab (Sidebar).
- From the Marketing & CRM Integrations tab, click on Add New Integration. Choose your intended integration for example ConvertKit
- Configure the mapping settings WP Fluent Forms & ConvertKit according to your requirements. You need to give a name to the list then select the ConvertKit list you want your entries to populate with.
- Correlate the ConvertKit Fields with the form’s input fields (e.g. Email Address with Email, First Name with names[First Name], etc)
- You can also set Conditional Logic which can be set just like the regular Conditional Logic and if subscribers will be added to list only if they satisfy the conditions set.
Click “Create ConvertKit Feed” and your entries will be sent to ConvertKit from now.