Sendinblue integration with Fluent Forms
Sendinblue is an integrated Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, and Small Business CRM. You can save time while growing your business with Sales Automation. Now you can use Fluent Forms to collect customer information and automatically add it to your Sendinblue list.
Integrate your Sendinblue account easily with Fluent Forms Pro by following the steps mentioned below-
Steps to integrate Sendinblue with Fluent Forms
- Activate the Sendinblue Module
- Get your Sendinblue V3 API Key
- Use the Sendinblue V3 API Key with the Sendinblue module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integrations feed & Map the input fields
- Go to Integration Modules from Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the Sendinblue Module as shown in the screenshot below
- Again hover over Fluent Forms Pro and go to Settings. Select Sendinblue, and you will be asked for the Sendinblue V3 API Key here.
- If you don’t have a Sendinblue account, you can sign up here.
- After logging into your Sendinblue account, you can get the Sendinblue V3 API Key by going to Transactional → API Settings → API Key.
- Copy the API Key to use this in the next step.
- Paste your Sendinblue V3 API Key to Sendinblue’s Global Settings tab.
- Lastly, don’t forget to click on Save Settings.
- Now, go to the particular form’s settings for the entries you want to be listed in Sendinblue. Click on Add New Integration and select Sendinblue Integration from the dropdown.
- Name the Feed & select the Sendinblue Segment from the dropdown and create the Sendinblue Feed.
- Configure the fields and map them to the Sendinblue corresponding fields.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here.
- Click on Create Sendinblue Feed when the configuration is done.