Form Restrictions Feature in WP Fluent Forms WordPress Plugin
With WP Fluent Forms‘s Restriction feature, you can easily restrict the number of entries allowed, even on a daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis!
*Please note that this video was recorded with our previous version , we are going to upload video tutorial with the current version very soon.
- Go to Fluent Forms>All Forms.
- Select the form you want the restrictions to be imposed on, and click the Edit button below it.
- Click on the Settings & Integrations tab on the top bar and stay on the Form Settings section. Scroll down to the Scheduling and Restrictions segment.
- Toggle on the Maximum number of entries feature.
- Define the maximum number of entries allowed for that particular form.
- Define the time interval from the adjacent dropdown menu. The restrictions will be effective according to the defined time interval.
- Define what message to show the users once the defined quota is filled up.
- Save Settings. Otherwise, this restriction will not be functional.