amoCRM Integration with Fluent Forms
amoCRM was designed to help you manage your leads, tasks, and sales team. As a manager, you will have full control over your team and pipeline with extremely rich analytics and monitoring tools.
Integrate your amoCRM account easily with Fluent Forms Pro by following the steps mentioned below –
Steps to integrate amoCRM with Fluent Forms
- Activate the amoCRM Module
- Get your amoCRM Integration ID & Secret Key
- Use the Integration ID & Secret Key with the amoCRM Module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integrations feed & Map the input fields
- Go to the Integration Modules from Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the amoCRM Module as shown in the screenshot below.
- Again hover over Fluent Forms Pro and go to Settings. Select amoCRM and you will be asked for the amoCRM Integration ID & Secret Key here.
- To create your account on amocrm.com, go to the given link & Create your account.
- After that, Go to Settings –> Integrations –> Create Integration
- After Creating Integration a popup will appear.
- Set the redirect URL as https://……….. & then check the Allow access: All (You will get your redirect URL from amoCRM Global Settings)
- Set your Integration Name, give a short description, and Save.
- You’ll be taken to another page after selecting the Save button, where you’ll find the Secret Key and Integration ID.
- Copy the Secret Key & Integration ID to use them in the next step.
- Paste your amoCRM Secret Key & Integration ID to amoCRM’s Global settings tab in Fluent Forms and Save settings.
- You will be taken to a page after clicking Save Settings.
- Choose your account & click on the Allow button.
- And here your amoCRM API integration is up and running.
- Now go to the particular form’s settings for the entries you want to be listed in amoCRM. Click on Add New Integration and select amoCRM Integration from the dropdown.
- Name the Feed & select the amoCRM services from the dropdown and create the amoCRM Feed.
- Configure the fields and map them to the amoCRM corresponding fields.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here.
- Click on Create amoCRM Feed when the configuration is done.