Slack Integration with WP Fluent Forms
You can integrate your Slack account with your WP Fluent Forms to make team sharing easier. Here you will have a clear idea of how to make a slack integration with WP Fluent Forms.
Steps to Integrate Slack with WP Fluent Forms
- Activate the Slack Module.
- Go to Slack channel & make an app.
- Build & Name your App.
- Add new Webhook.
- Define the Channel.
- Copy & Paste Webhook on Webhook URL input field.
- Save & Preview the settings.
- Start by enabling the slack module from the Fluent Forms (Pro) Integration modules.
- Select the form you want to integrate slack with or create a new form.
- Go to “Settings & Integrations”. Select slack from the sidebar.
- Toggle on Integrate slack.
- Fill in your Webhook URL.
- If you do not have a Webhook configured, go to your slack channel and create an app.
- To create an app, visit – https://api.slack.com/app and click on the “Create New App” button
- A modal will pop up, select From scratch, name your app and define the Development slack Workspace using the dropdown menu.
- Go to Add Features & Functionalities and choose Incoming Webhooks.
- Toggle on Activate Incoming Webhooks and click on Add New Webhook.
- Select the channel where your form’s JSON payload will be posted and Authorize it.
- Copy the Webhook URL.
- Paste it on the WP Fluent Form’s Webhook URL input field.
- Save your settings and do a test submission before launching. The form submission will be posted in your slack channel with the name of the App that you have set.