Integrate Slack with WP Fluent Form WordPress Form Builder Plugin
You can integrate your Slack account with your WP Fluent Forms to make team sharing easier. Here you will have a clear idea of how to make a slack integration with WP Fluent Forms.
- Start by enabling the slack module from the Fluent Forms (Pro) modules.
- Select the form you want to integrate slack with.
- Go to “Settings & Integrations”. Select slack from the sidebar.
- Toggle on Integrate slack.
- Fill in your Webhook URL.
- If you do not have a Webhook configured, go to your slack channel and create an app.
- To create an app, click on the ‘+’ button beside Apps.
- Then go to Manage Apps.
- Start building by clicking on Build.
- Name your app and define the Development slack Workspace using the dropdown menu.
- Go to Add Features & Functionalities and choose Incoming Webhooks.
- Toggle on Activate Incoming Webhooks and click on Add New Webhook.
- Define the channel where your form’s JSON payload will be posted.
- Authorize it.
- Copy the Webhook URL.
- Paste it on the WP Fluent Form’s Webhook URL input field.
- Save your settings and preview before launching.