Error Message Customization with Fluent Forms
Set Error Messages to be shown when a user fails or forgets to fill out input fields that are required. Error Messages can be set in Fluent Forms to make your forms more understandable to the audience.
- At first, go to the Input Customization tab of the input field you want Error Messages to be displayed for.
- Make sure if “Yes” is selected in the “Required” option. If not, the field will not be eligible to show any Error message.
- Set the Error Message as required.
- Don’t forget to Save the Form.
- Error Messages can be positioned and presented in different ways.
- To do this, go to the Settings & Integration → Form Layout (below Form Settings)
- In the Error Message Placement option (scroll down), choose your preference.
- Below Input Fields – It will show the error message below the blank input field.
- Stacked after Form – Choosing Stacked after Form will present a list of all the required fields that were not filled up below the form.
- Click Save Settings when you are done with the customization.