Error Message Customization with WP Fluent Forms WordPress Plugin
Set Error Messages to be shown when a user fails or forgets to fill out input fields that are Required.
*Please note that this video was recorded with our previous version , we are going to upload video tutorial with the current version very soon.
- Go to Input Customization of the input field you want Error Messages to be displayed for.
- Make sure if “Yes” is selected in the “Required” option. If not, the field will not be eligible to show any error message.
- Set the Error Message as required.
- Save the form.
- Error Messages can be positioned and presented in different ways.
- Go to Settings & Integration>Form Settings>Form Layout.
- In Error Message Placement option (scroll down), choose your preference.
– Below Input Fields will show the error message below the blank input field.
– Choosing Stacked after Form will present a list of all the required fields that were not filled up below the form.
- Click Save Settings when you are done with the customization.