Twilio Integration/ SMS Notifications With WP Fluent Forms WordPress Form Builder Plugin
Integrate your Twilio account easily with WP Fluent Forms and send SMS notification with no hassle. Here is how you can integrate Twilio with the WP Fluent Forms.
- Hover over Fluent Forms Pro and go to Modules (WordPress admin panel sidebar) > Turn Twilio Module On.
- From Fluent Forms Pro, Go to Settings and click on SMS Notification and enter your Twilio sender number, account SID and API Auth Token.
- Now log in to your Twilio account dashboard copy the SID and Auth Token. as shown in the screenshot below.
- Go back to WP Fluent Forms Twilio Settings and insert the copied SID and Auth Token and save the settings. Also, insert the Twilio sender number. You will see a success window like the below screenshot.
- Now go to All Forms and select the form you want to integrate with your Twilio account.
- Click on Add New Integration. Choose the integration you want for example SMS Notification by Twilio as shown in the screenshot below
- Configure the settings according to your requirements. Name the list, Insert the “To” number and write down the SMS text you want to send as shown in the screenshot below.
Click Create SMS Notification Feed and Twilio successfully integrated with the form created with WP Fluent Forms WordPress Plugin.