Twilio Integration/ SMS Notifications with WP Fluent Forms
Integrate your Twilio account easily with WP Fluent Forms and send SMS notification with no hassle. Here is how you can integrate Twilio with the WP Fluent Forms.
Steps to integrate Twilio with WP Fluent Forms
- Activate the Twilio module
- Create a Twilio account
- Copy the SID & Auth Token from Twilio
- Paste it in the SMS notifications settings
- Insert Twilio sender number
- Create/Use a form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integration feed & configure Twilio settings
- Hover over Fluent Forms Pro and go to Integration Modules (WordPress admin panel sidebar) > Turn Twilio Module On.
- Now log in to your Twilio account dashboard copy the SID and Auth Token. as shown in the screenshot below.
- Then from Fluent Forms Pro, Go to Settings and click on SMS Notification and enter your Twilio sender number, Account SID & API Auth Token that was provided by your Twilio account.
- Go back to WP Fluent Forms Twilio Settings & insert the copied SID and Auth Token in the SMS notification settings & save the settings. Also, insert the Twilio sender number. You will see a success window like the below screenshot.
- Now go to All Forms and select the form you want to integrate with your Twilio account.
- Go to Settings & Integrations and under Marketing & CRM Integrations tab click on Add New Integration. Choose the integration you want for example SMS Notification by Twilio as shown in the screenshot below
- Configure the settings according to your requirements. Name the Integration Feed, Insert the “To” number, and write down the SMS text you want to send as shown in the screenshot below.
Click Create SMS Notification Feed and Twilio successfully integrated with the form created with WP Fluent Forms WordPress Plugin.
Please note that, in case of a Trial account in Twilio, you would have to add and verify your phone number here, before you can send a test SMS.