Form Scheduling Feature in Fluent Forms
With the Fluent Forms Scheduling feature, you can easily schedule a form’s live period. This scheduling feature enables admins to set an opening date and a closing one for particular forms, i.e., users will not be able to fill up forms before or after the schedule set by admins.
Here is how you can schedule a form with Fluent Form.
- Go to Fluent Forms>All Forms.
- Select the form you want the scheduling to be imposed on, and click the Edit button below it.
- Click on the Settings & Integration tab on the top bar and stay on the Form Settings section. Scroll down to the Scheduling and Restrictions segment.
- Toggle on the Form Scheduling feature.
- Define the weekdays from Monday to Sunday, check all if required.
- Define the starting and ending date of that particular form.
- Define the Form Waiting message (the message to be shown before the starting date)
- Define the Form Expiration message (the message to be shown after the ending date)
- Save Form Scheduling before you leave. Otherwise, this functionality will not work.