How to Install WP Fluent Forms
WP Fluent Forms can be installed into your WordPress dashboard. You can also download the plugin from wordpress.org and install it in your WordPress dashboard.
To use WP Fluent Form, you need:
– WordPress 4.5 or later
– PHP version 5.4 or later
How to Install
Installing and Activating WP Fluent Forms
Installing WP Fluent Form is similar to other WordPress plugins. Here are the steps:
- Navigate to WordPress Admin Panel → Plugins → Add New
- Now, search for WP Fluent Forms, click Install, and then Activate
Installing the plugin from wordpress.org
WP Fluent Form can be downloaded from wordpress.org, and uploaded to your WordPress admin panel. Here are the steps:
- Go to https://wordpress.org/plugins/fluentform/
- Download the plugin by clicking on the Download button
- Navigate to your WordPress Admin Panel → Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin.
- Choose the .zip file you just downloaded, and click on Install Now.
- Search for WP Fluent Form in your installed plugins list, click on Activate