Insightly Integration with Fluent Forms
With Insightly CRM, you can tailor the standard sales processes of contact, lead, and opportunity management.
Integrate your Insightly account easily with Fluent Forms Pro by following the steps mentioned below –
- Activate the Insightly Module
- Get your Insightly API URL & API Key
- Use the API URL & API Key with the Insightly Module
- Create/Use a Form with Fluent Forms
- Setup the integrations feed & Map the input fields
- Go to the Integration Modules from Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the Insightly Module, as shown in the screenshot below –
- Again hover over Fluent Forms Pro and go to Settings. Select Insightly, and you will be asked for the Insightly API URL & Insightly API Key here.
- You can sign up here if you don’t have an Insightly account.
- After logging into your account, go to User Settings → API. You will get your API Key & API URL here.
- If you want, you can also Generate a new API Key by clicking on the Generate new API Key button.
- Copy the API Key & API URL to use this in the next step.
- Paste your Insightly API URL & API Key to Insightly’s Global Settings tab.
- Use the API URL with https:// ……..
- Don’t forget to click on the Save Settings button.
- Now, go to the particular form’s settings for the entries you want to be listed in Insightly. Click on Add New Integration and select Insightly Integration from the dropdown.
- Name the Feed & select the Insightly services from the dropdown and click on Create Insightly Feed.
- Configure the fields and map them to the Insightly corresponding fields.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here.
- Click on Create Insightly Feed when the configuration is done.