HubSpot Integration with WP Fluent Forms WordPress Plugin
Integrate your Hubspot account easily with WP Fluent Form and send emails to your users seamlessly. Here is how you can integrate your WP Fluent Form entries list to HubSpot. If you don’t have a Hubspot account, you can sign up for one here.
- Go to your HubSpot account, click to your account name in the upper right corner, then click Integrations. In the left sidebar, navigate to Integrations and click on the API key.
- If you already have an API key, click Show key to display your key. If a key has never been generated for your account, you will see the Generate API key option. Go ahead and generate an API key.
- Copy the API key and go back to the WordPress dashboard.
- From the WordPress dashboard hover over Fluent Forms Pro and click Modules to turn one Hubspot integration module as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now hover over the Fluent Forms Pro tab again and click to the Settings where you will find all the turned on modules, Choose Hubspot and paste your API key in the Hubspot API Key field.
- Save Settings and you will see a success notice of Hubspot API key has been verified successfully.
On successful Hubspot verification, you might want to start making your forms. Take a look at our how to use WP Fluent Forms & start creating your forms with ease.