Mautic Integration with WP Fluent Forms
You can integrate your Mautic account with the help of WP Fluent Forms to make email marketing automation easier. In this simple guide, you will get a clear idea of how to create a Mautic integration with WP Fluent Forms.
Steps to integrate Mautic with WP Fluent Forms
- Activate the Mautic module
- Create a Mautic account
- Get the API credentials
- Paste Mautic account URL & also the Client ID & Secret ID
- Setup the integration feed & map all the fields
- At first, you need to enable the Mautic module from the Integration Modules tab. In order to initiate the integration into your form. See the example given below:
- Next, click on the gear icon beside the enable option to go to the Fluent Forms Global Settings or navigate to the global settings of Fluent Forms. Then click over the Mautic settings, where you have to add the API key.
- Then login to the dashboard of your Mautic account from Acquia Champaign studio here or create a new account.
- Tap the Gear Icon located next to the username on the top right corner. Click on the API Credentials, then click on the New button to create a new API.
- Go to API credentials and make a new OAuth 2 credentials with a redirect URL (Your site dashboard URL with this slug /?ff_mautic_auth=1).
- Example: https://www.example.com/wp-admin/?ff_mautic_auth=1
- Your App URL will be given on your WordPress dashboard in Fluent forms global settings in the Mautic module.
- Copy the Public Key and Secret Key from the API credentials page.
- The next step is to paste the Mautic account URL and also the Client ID and Client Secret, then click the Save Settings button. You will see a successful integration as per the screenshot below.
- Then go to the settings of your specific form, located under the name of the form. Here click on the Marketing & CRM Integrations tab and select the Mautic Integration option from the Add New Integration button. In order to add a new Mautic Integration feed for your form.
- The next step is to customize your own feed, by adding your Feed Name, Map Fields, Other Fields & Lead Tags. You can also enable the Landing URL where Fluent Forms will pass the form page URL to the Mautic lead.
- If you enable the Push IP Address then your form will pass the last_seen_ip to Mautic. You can also the Conditional Logic to allow Mautic integration conditionally based on your submission values.
- Lastly, click on the Create Mautic Feed button to save the feed.