Mautic Integration with WP Fluent Forms
You can integrate your Mautic account with the help of WP Fluent Forms to make email marketing automation easier. In this simple guide, you will get a clear idea of how to create a Mautic integration with WP Fluent Forms.
Steps to integrate Mautic with WP Fluent Forms
- Activate the Mautic module
- Create a Mautic account
- Get the API credentials
- Paste Mautic account URL & also the Client ID & Secret ID
- Setup the integration feed & map all the fields
- At first, you need to enable the Mautic module from the modules tab. In order to initiate the integration into your form. See the example given below:
- Next, click on the gear icon beside the enable option to go to the Fluent Forms Global Settings. Then click over the Mautic settings, where you have to Enable API.
- Then login to the dashboard of your Mautic account. Tap the Gear Icon located next to the username on the top right corner. Click on the Configuration settings, then go to API settings & enable the API.
- Go to API credentials and make a new OAuth 2 credentials with a redirect URL (Your site dashboard URL with this slug /?ff_mautic_auth=1). Your App URL will be given on your WordPress dashboard. In this example, the OAuth 2 credentials have been created beforehand.
- You can add new API credentials by clicking the New button on the top right corner.
- The next step is to paste the Mautic account URL and also the Client ID and Secret ID, then click the Save Settings button.
- After saving the settings, a page will appear which shows that the Mautic API has been integrated like the one given below:
- Then go to the settings of your specific form, located under the name of the form. Here click on the Marketing & CRM Integrations tab and select the Mautic Integration option from the Add New Integration button. In order to add a new Mautic Integration feed for your form.
- The next step is to customize your own feed, by adding your Feed Name, Map Fields, Other Fields & Lead Tags. You can also enable the Landing URL where Fluent Forms will pass the form page URL to the Mautic lead. If you enable the Push IP Address then your form will pass the last_seen_ip to Mautic. You can also the Conditional Logic to allow Mautic integration conditionally based on your submission values. Lastly, select the Enable Feed option and click on the Create Mautic Feed button to save the feed.