Mautic Integration with Fluent Forms
You can integrate your Mautic account with the help of Fluent Forms to make email marketing automation easier.
In this simple guide, you will get a clear idea of how to create a Mautic integration with Fluent Forms Pro.
Steps to integrate Mautic with Fluent Forms
- Activate the Mautic Module
- Create a Mautic Account
- Get the Mautic API URL, Client ID & Client Secret
- Use the Mautic API URL, Client ID & Client Secret with the Mautic module
- Setup the integrations feed & Map the input fields
- Go to the Integration Modules from Fluent Forms (WordPress admin panel sidebar) and turn on the Mautic Module, as shown in the screenshot below-
- Again hover over Fluent Forms and go to Settings. Select Mautic, and you will be asked for the Mautic API URL, Client ID & Client Secret here.
- If you don’t have a Mautic Account, you can sign up here.
- Tap the Gear Icon located next to the username in the top right corner. Click on the API Credentials, then click on the New button to create a new API.
- Go to API credentials and make a new OAuth 2 credentials with a redirect URL (Your site dashboard URL with this slug /?ff_mautic_auth=1).
- Example: https://www.example.com/wp-admin/?ff_mautic_auth=1
- Your App URL will be given on your WordPress dashboard in Fluent forms global settings in the Mautic module.
- Copy the Public Key and Secret Key from the API credentials page.
- The next step is to paste the Mautic account URL, Client ID, and Client Secret, then click the Save Settings button.
- You will see a successful integration as per the screenshot below.
- Now go to the particular form’s settings for the entries you want to be listed in Mautic. Click on Add New Integration and select Mautic Integration from the dropdown.
- The next step is to customize your own feed by adding your Feed Name, Map Fields, Other Fields & Lead Tags. You can also enable the Landing URL where Fluent Forms will pass the form page URL to the Mautic lead.
- If you enable the Push IP Address, your form will pass the last_seen_ip to Mautic.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Fluent Forms Conditional logic here.
- Click on Create Mautic Feed when the configuration is done.