Moosend Integration with WP Fluent Forms WordPress Form Builder Plugin
Integrate your Moosend account with WP Fluent Forms and send emails to your subscribers with no hassle. Follow the instructions to integrate Moosend with the WP Fluent Forms, The best WordPress form builder plugin.
Steps to integrate Moosend with WP Fluent Forms
- Activate the Moosend Module
- Create a Moosend account
- Copy & Paste your API key in the Settings tab
- Save the settings
- Create/Use a form from Fluent Forms
- Setup the integration & map the fields
- Sign in to your Moosend dashboard and go to the top-right drop-down menu and choose API Key as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now copy the API key from this page as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now sign in to your WordPress and hover over Fluent Form Pro. Choose modules and turn Moosend on as shown in the screenshot below.
- Then hover over the Fluent Form Pro tab and go to the Fluent Form settings again where all the active modules available, Choose Moosend and insert your API key.
- Save the settings and you will see a success notification along with the disconnect and re-verify option as the screenshot below.
Great! Now take a look at our tutorial about how to use fluent form and start growing your business by making your awesome form.
- Well, the Moosend API has been set up successfully with WP Fluent Forms. Now you need to configure the particular form to push the data to Moosend. To do this go to All Forms and select the form you want to integrate with your Moosend.
- Now click on the Marketing & CRM Integrations tab from the form sidebar and hover over Add New Integration located near the top right corner. From the dropdown choose the integration you want for example Moosend.
- Configure the Moosend Feed settings according to your requirements. Name the feed at first then select the Moosend list where the data is to be fed in from the Dropdown list. Correlate the Moosend Fields with the form’s input fields (e.g. Email Address with Email, Name with names[Name], etc)
- Define Conditional Logic if necessary. It can be set just like the regular Conditional Logic and the subscribers will be added to list only if they satisfy the conditions set.
Click Create Moosend Feed to finalize your settings.