Campaign Monitor Integration with WP Fluent Forms
Integrate your Campaign Monitor account with WP Fluent Forms and send emails to your subscribers without any difficulty.
- To integrate Campaign Monitor, go to the WordPress admin panel. Go to the Modules dashboard of Fluent Forms (Pro) menu. You will see some options appear in front of you. Scroll to Campaign Monitor and enable it.
- Now go to the Global Settings and select Campaign Monitor from the sidebar. Fill in the Campaign Monitor API KEY and Campaign Monitor client ID and save the settings.
- You will get these in your Campaign Monitor profile. Simply log in to your Campaign Monitor profile.
- Select manage account and go to the API Keys section.
- Copy your API Key and Client ID.
- Go back to the WP Fluent Forms dashboard. Paste the API Key and the client ID. Save Settings.
- Now select the form whose entries are to be listed.
- Go to “Settings & Integrations”.
- Select “Marketing & CRM Integrations” from the sidebar and choose Campaign Monitor Integration from the “Add New Integration” dropdown menu.
- Name your feed and set your Campaign Monitor List. Define the Map Fields. Check if you need to enable ReSubscription or Conditional Logic.
- Enable the feed before creating the Campaign Monitor Feed.