How to Integrate PayPal with Fluent Forms
You can now easily integrate PayPal into your Fluent Forms dashboard.
[PayPal integration is a pro feature and only users of the pro version will be able to use this]
- To set up PayPal integration, first, go to the global Settings from your dashboard. There’s a sidebar on the left. Choose Payment Settings.
- By ticking the Status box you will Enable the Payment Module. This will unlock the payment modules.
- Next, go to PayPal Settings. Again, you will have to tick the Status box to Enable PayPal Payment Method.
- Next, you will have to select a PayPal Payment Mode. There are two options. A Sandbox Mode and a Live Mode. We’re setting up the Sandbox Mode. The Live Mode can be set up in the same manner.
- You will be asked for your PayPal Email. This is the email you used to register for a PayPal account. Put it in the field.
- We have Disabled PayPal IPN Verification. For more information on the matter, you can visit: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/ipn/integration-guide/IPNSetup/
- Now click on the Save PayPal Settings. And you have successfully integrated PayPal into your Fluent Forms dashboard.