Setting up Managers in Fluent Forms (Access Control)
Fluent Forms allows you to set the permission based on the WordPress user role. You can set the permission on a separate page based on the user role even for a single user.
Note: Administrators have full access to Fluent Forms
- First, go to Fluent Forms → Global Settings → Manager.
- From there you can set which WordPress user can have Full access to the Plugin.
- Now go to the Forms → Global Settings → Manager → Advanced Options, and click on the Add manager.
- Now you have more control over the specific user.
- From there you can allow the permission to “View Forms“, “View Entries“, “View Payments“, “Manager Setting“, “Manage Forms“, “Manage Entries“, “Manage Payments” or you can give the Full Access for the individual WordPress user.