WP Fluent Forms Drip Integration
Steps to integrate Drip with WP Fluent Forms
- Activate the Drip module
- Create a Drip account
- Copy & Paste the Drip API Token & Drip Project ID
- Click the Save Changes button
- Go to Modules from Fluent Forms Pro on your WordPress dashboard. You can go from the left sidebar right under the Fluent Forms dropdown or from the top navigation.
- Then, Find Drip among all the integrations available there and enable it by switching the button on. (Hint: use the search field to find it quickly)
- Now, click the setting icon on the bottom-right corner.
- You have to fill out the following two boxes to make sure the integration works perfectly. Insert Drip API Token and Drip Project ID respectively.
- To get the API login to your Drip account and then go to Setting>user info. Pick the API key and paste it on that box.
- After completing the two fields, click the Save Changes button.