Campaign Monitor Integration with WP Fluent Form
Integrate your CampaignMonitor account easily with WP Fluent Form and send emails to your users with no hassle. Here is how you can integrate your WP Fluent Form entries list to CampaignMonitor.
- Go to Settings (WordPress admin panel sidebar)>CampaignMonitor (WP Fluent Form Sidebar)
- Click on CampaignMonitor Settings. Keep in mind, this is the Global settings.
- If you don’t have a CampaignMonitor account, you can sign up for one here.
- You will be asked for an API Key here.
- To retrieve this, log in to your CampaignMonitor profile.
- Choose manage account, then go to the API Keys section.
- Copy your API Key and Client ID.
- Go back to WP Fluent Form’s global CampaignMonitor settings and paste the API Key.
- Save Settings.
- Now go to the settings of the particular form the entries of which you want to be listed in CampaignMonitor.
- Name the feed and select from the dropdown the CampaignMonitor list this form’s entries will be listed in.
- Configure the Email field from the form you would like to subscribe to your Campaign Monitor list.
- Save the Configuration.