Integrate Slack with WP Fluent Form WordPress Form Builder Plugin
You can integrate your Slack account with your WP Fluent Form to make team sharing easier. Here you will have a clear idea of how to make a slack integration with WP Fluent Form.
- Select the form you want Slack integrated with.
- Go to Settings (Top bar)>Slack (Sidebar)
- Toggle “Integrate Slack” to On.
- Define the slack webhook URL where WP Fluent Form will send JSON payload.
- If you do not have a webhook configured, create an app in your Slack channel.
- To create an app, click on the “+” icon beside Apps in the sidebar, and then Manage Apps.
- Click Build, followed by Start Building.
- Name your app and define the Development Slack Workspace from the Dropdown menu.
- From Add Features & Functionalities options, choose Incoming Webhooks.
- Toggle On Activate Incoming Webhooks. Click on Add New Webhook to Workspace.
- Define the channel your form’s JSON payload will be posted to, and authorize.
- Copy the Webhook URL generated.
- Paste the Webhook URL in WP Fluent Form’s Slack Setup.
- Click on Save Settings.