iContact Integration with WP Fluent Form
Integrate your iContact account easily with WP Fluent Form and send emails to your users with no hassle. Here is how you can integrate your WP Fluent Form entries list to iContact.
- Go to Settings (WordPress admin panel sidebar) > iContact (WP Fluent Form Sidebar)
- Click on iContact Settings. Keep in mind, this is the Global settings.
- If you don’t have an iContact account, you can sign up for one here.
- Follow the Instructions given in the iContact global integration page.
- Log into iContact. From the Dashboard, go to your profile on the top-right corner, and then Settings and Billing.
- Click on Contact API.
- To create a program with iContact API, you will have to register it with iContact.
- Name the Application, and provide a short description. Click on Create AppId
- Select API 2.0. Click on Enable this AppId for your account.
- To allow the Application access to your account create a password, and remember it/document the password in a safe file for future reference.
- Now copy the Application ID, and the email address that was used to sign up for iContact, and Application password you have set and paste them in WP Fluent Form’s iContact integration global settings.
- Save the configuration.