GetResponse integration with WP Fluent Form
Integrate your GetResponse account easily with WP Fluent Form and send emails to your users with no hassle. Here is how you can integrate GetResponse with WP Fluent Form entry list.
- Go to Settings (WordPress admin panel sidebar)>GetResponse (WP Fluent Form Sidebar)
- Click on GetResponse Settings. Keep in mind, this is the Global settings.
- If you don’t have a GetResponse account, you can sign up for one here.
- You will be asked for a GetResponse API Key here.
- To retrieve the API Key, log in to your GetResponse profile.
- Go to Integrations & API from your profile on the top-right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on API on the sidebar.
- Click on Generate API Key.
- Name the API key and click on generate.
- An API Key will be generated and ready to be copied.
- Copy the API Key from here and paste it to WP Fluent Form’s Global GetResponse settings tab.
- Click on Save settings.
- Now go to the settings of the particular form the entries of which you want to be listed in GetResponse.
- Click on Add New, configure the GetResponse settings as required, and save the settings.