ActiveCampaign Integration with WP Fluent Form
Integrate your ActiveCampaign account easily with WP Fluent Form and send emails to your users with no hassle. Here is how you can integrate ActiveCampaign with WP Fluent Form entry list.
- Go to Settings (WordPress admin panel sidebar)>ActiveCampaign (WP Fluent Form Sidebar)
- Click on ActiveCampaign Settings. Keep in mind, this is the Global settings.
- If you don’t have an ActiveCampaign account, you can sign up for one here.
- You will be asked for an API URL and an API Key here.
- To retrieve these, log into your ActiveCampaign profile.
- In the sidebar Go to Settings>Developer
- An API URL and an API Key will be available on this page.
- Copy the API URL and the API Key and paste it to WP Fluent Form’s global settings’ ActiveCampaign settings tab.
- Save Settings.
- Now go to the settings of the particular form the entries of which you want to be listed in ActiveCampaign.
- Click on Add New.
- Name the feed and select from the dropdown the ActiveCampaign list this form’s entries will be listed in.
- Configure the fields and connect them to the ActiveCampaign list’s corresponding rows.
- Enable Instant Responders and Send the Last Broadcast Campaign if required.
- Enable Conditional Logic if required. Learn more about Conditional logics here.
- Click on Create ActiveCampaign Feed when the configuration is done.