Export Data from Ninja Tables
Exporting data from your table using Ninja Tables Plugin is simple and easy. The Ninja Tables Plugin is developed to enhance the user experience and make things easier for the user.
Exporting Data Using Ninja Table
1. Go to “All Tables” in your Ninja tables dashboard and click on the designated “Edit button” for the table you are looking forward to export.
2. Go to the Import-Export tab.
3. In the Import-Export menu, the export data option is located under the import option.
4. Ninja Tables Plugin gives two export format- “CSV” and “JSON“, you just have to select the Option.
5. Click “Export” button and save your data into your computer.
Pro Tip: If you export a specific table in CSV format, you will be only exporting the table data. But exporting the JSON file allows you to export the Table Styling along with the table data so that you don’t have to customize your table from scratch.