Ninja Tables plugin comes up with a good number of Advanced Settings along with the Basic Settings. With that settings, you can get multiple options to make your table column more dynamic and comprehensive.
To get the Advanced Settings option, you need to go to Ninja Tables dashboard, next click on the specific table.
Then click on the Table Configuration tab located in the top panel. You will find the Table Columns Settings page of the respective table.
Next, click on the edit pencil icon of the specific column of the table.
Then an internal panel will expand with the bunch of advanced options to make your table more inclusive.
By default, you will see the Basic Settings will appear after the clicking of edit icon. Then click on the Advanced Settings option located next to the Basic Settings option.
You will see that a bunch of advanced options will appear by expanding a panel. Now, I am demonstrating one by one about all of them.
- Extra Classes: Using this Extra Classes you can customize your column in a more friendly way. Enter extra CSS classes to the column using
spaceto separate each class.
- Max Width: This option allows you to determine the maximum width of any specific column of the table. You just need to enter the maximum width of the column and this will be applied for the entire column then.
- Header Text Align: This option is used to align the header text of the column. You will have 6 alignment options to choose from. Choose the suitable text alignment option from there and this will be applied only for the header. The options are Center, Left, Right, Justify, Start, and End etc.
- Row Content Text Align: This option is almost the same as the previous one but this time it’s for row text content. You will have 3 options in a drop-down formate to choose. They are Center, Left, Right etc. You also find another checkbox option which is used to enable HTML content for table header.
- Filterable: If You enable this then this column data will not be filterable at the frontend.
- Sortable: If You enable this then this column data will not be sortable at the frontend.
- Column Background: You can set the background colour of this particular column that will show on the frontend table.
- Column Text Color: You can set the Column Text colour of this particular column that will show on the frontend table.
These are the Advanced Settings options for any specific column and row of the table.