How To Create a Product Table With AzonPress
You can create a product table easily using Azonpress plugin. What is most convenient is that you don’t need to know any codes for creating your tables.
To create your product table-
- Click on the “Product Tables” option.
- Now, click on the “Create your first product table“. However, you can also see here all the previously created product tables.
- Clicking on the Add New Table button will open a new pop-up window.
- Use an appropriate title for your table in the first box.
- To add products on the table, you can search your desired products by using their keywords or ASIN (Amazon standard identification number) numbers.
- For the demonstration purpose, I am going to create a product table for laptops, and I will add my desired laptops by searching their keywords as below picture. After selecting products for the table, click on the “Create Table” button.
- Make sure that you have selected your desired products from the search result.
Your table is ready. Now, you can see that a product table has been created. However, it is the default system for creating a table. You can add any extra columns by clicking on the “Add Column” button. Two more options are available just above the table, and these are ” Edit Mode” and ” Design Mode“. You can use those options to change in anywhere or, create a custom design for the table.
This is how you can create a product table efficiently using AzonPress.