How To Create a Product Table With AzonPress
You can create a product table easily using Azonpress plugin. What is most convenient is that you don’t need to know any codes for creating your tables.
To create your product table-
- Click on the Product Tables option.
- Now, click on Create your first product table. However, you can also see here all the previously created product tables.
- Clicking on the Add New Table button will open a new pop-up window.
- Use an appropriate title for your table in the first box.
- To add products on the table, you can search your desired products by using their keywords or ASIN (Amazon standard identification number) numbers.
- For the demonstration purpose, I am going to create a product table for laptops, and I will add my desired laptops by searching their keywords as below picture. After selecting products for the table, click on the “Create Table” button.
- Make sure that you have selected your desired products from the search result.
- Your table is ready. Now, you can see that a product table has been created. However, it is the default system for creating a table.
- You can add any extra columns by clicking on the Add Column button. Two more options are available just above the table, and these are Edit Mode and Design Mode. You can use those options to change it anywhere or create a custom design for the table.
This is how you can create a product table efficiently using AzonPress.