Configure Custom Geo Targeting in AzonPress
You can easily re-route the amazon links to different stores based on the user’s location. For example, You can find a few European countries like Netherlands/Poland users in Germany’s Amazon Store.
- For that, Please go to your AzonPress Settings Amazon API and find Geo Targeting Settings, then enable, then select Country wise Targeting.
- Then You have to configure the routes. Signup for your target countries’ amazon affiliate site and get the tracking code.
- Once you are done with these settings, You have to configure MaxMind’s Free free API key. Please signup here for free
- After you signup, login to your MaxMind account and go to My License Key → Generate a new license key (See the below screenshot)
- Once you confirm you will get 16 digit license key, copy it.
- Now add that code to your AzonPress settings and press the Update button.
Then your AzonPress Geo-targeting will work just fine.