Custom CSS in Product tables
Custom CSS is a part of Custom Design, which is a feature of the AzonPress plugin for making your product tables’ presentation more aligned with your requirement. Basically, it is a markup language that controls the appearance of HTML elements on a web page.
- In AzonPress, to get the Custom CSS feature, you need to go the plugin interface first by clicking the sidebar.
- Then click on the Edit text or edit icon of specific product table or comparison table that needs to add Custom CSS.
- Now, you will be taken to the respective table interface. From the top right corner of the interface, you will have the Custom CSS button.
- Next, a pop-up window will appear with a custom editor.
- Now, you can control the appearance of your product table using HTML elements on your web page.
- After putting the required code, click on the Update Custom CSS button. Then the appearance of the table will be ok according to your own will.
That’s how you can use the Custom CSS feature of AzonPress Plugin.