You can use the table template for symmetrically exhibiting your products so that customers could easily conceive the ins and outs regarding a product. Below, we will illustrate the whole process for using table template for displaying products.
- Add a classic block on your page/post.
- Click on the Add Media icon from there.
- A new pop-up window will appear on the screen. Click on Azonpress from the left sidebar.
- Now, you should write the name of the product on the search box that you are looking for affiliation here. For example, Dell Laptop. Hit the search button.
- After that, all your desired products will appear on the screen. Now, select which products you want to display on the screen. You can select all shown products by clicking on the Select All button (top right corner)
- Then, in the layout option, select the Table options.
- Click on the Insert ShortCode button.
- When you click on the Insert ShortCode button, the plugin will directly fetch the product’s information from Amazon on the post page.
- Click on the Publish button.
It will insert the shortcode on your classic block.
And you can see the outlook of the page below screenshot.
Here is the ShortCode for the table layout. You can use this code directly on the page and put ASINs (Amazon Standard Identification Number) in the “…..” (double quotations) separately using a comma (,) after every ASIN.
[azonpress template="table" asin="B08X1CKDRG,B08X1D9WWJ,B08MDXQ6MJ,B08HSNRFTX"]